gotgreenmagic: (hands clasped)
Shego ([personal profile] gotgreenmagic) wrote2011-06-19 10:56 pm

81

[Private to Arthas]

How'd the meeting go, Commander?
darknessb4me: (goin to space - snarl)

Private

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-06-20 10:28 am (UTC)(link)
Nothing they really needed to say in person. If they thought they could push me around just because I'm human they had another thing coming. I think they've agreed to embargo the Argan-aligned in the region, though, so whatever; I got what I came for. We have a few days to burn before the Invincible is expected back in the Ultlora sector.

Private

[identity profile] gotgreenmagic.livejournal.com 2011-06-20 01:14 pm (UTC)(link)
A few days, huh.

Y'know, this is just a suggestion, but we don't need to be burning those few days in this cesspit.
darknessb4me: (FUCK THAT SHIT I'M GOING TO SPACE)

Private

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-06-20 01:51 pm (UTC)(link)
I'd really rather not. I promise the crew this shore leave, though.

Private

[identity profile] gotgreenmagic.livejournal.com 2011-06-20 03:03 pm (UTC)(link)
So let's take it someplace with an actual shore, huh?

I hear Yctlan is nice this time of year. You've heard of it, right? Their entire economy is pretty much built around their entertainment industry. It's only a couple days' flight from here, it's pretty much on the way to where we're going anyways, and I think you deserve a better vacation than this.

If we leave now, we'll get a good few days out of it before the next date in your diary. More if we push the engines.
darknessb4me: (being a smartass)

Private

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-06-20 04:14 pm (UTC)(link)
Yctlan. [He laughs.] I wonder if we could actually get away with that.

Private

[identity profile] gotgreenmagic.livejournal.com 2011-06-20 05:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Let's find out. C'mon, what's the worst that could happen?
darknessb4me: (FUCK THAT SHIT I'M GOING TO SPACE)

Private

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-06-20 05:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh - tch. Demerits.

[He fears no demerits 8|]

Private

[identity profile] gotgreenmagic.livejournal.com 2011-06-20 05:32 pm (UTC)(link)
And who's ever given a damn about those? Let's go have some decent shore leave for a change, instead of wasting time in whatever craphole some bureaucrat's arranged the next meeting in.
darknessb4me: (rueful)

Private

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2011-06-20 05:47 pm (UTC)(link)
Heh.

Send out a message that the crew has four hours to wrap up what they're doing here. I'll go get the engineers that are left here on warming up the blur drives.

Private

[identity profile] gotgreenmagic.livejournal.com 2011-06-20 05:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Consider it done, sir.